Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
If You Like: Romance, happy endings, Fairy tales
Similar to: Teen Idol by Meg Cabot, All American Girl by Meg Cabot, Queen of Babble Series, The Prince and Me
Ages: 16-40
I received this book from Revolution Publishing, and didn't know what to expect. The book description says this book isn't your classic fairy tale, but I really think it was just that. It's a book about falling in love with all of your heart because nothing else matters. Renee Ahdieh is an amazingly talented writer, and her story was so well developed.
Cris's fiancee broke up with her 2 years ago, and ever since then, she has nightmares about the day he walked out the door. Everything was going perfect, and then it was ruined in an instant. Cris hasn't dated in those two years, but she still believes in true love. When she meets the spontaneous teenage heartthrob, Tom, she falls hard, but her excessive planning and fear of getting hurt prevents her from loving with all of her heart. Can Cristina let go of the past and take a risk for a chance at the greatest love she will ever experience?
This book is an amazing read for all of those hopeless romantics out there. Once I started it, I couldn't put it down, and when I closed the book, I had a smile on my face and tears in my eyes.
I felt the same way recording it! It will be available in audio by the end of the year from Audible.com and iTunes! Check out the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0RVFqoMClw
ReplyDelete