Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
If You Like: Contemporary Adult Romance (Sequel to Something Borrowed)
Similar to: Nicholas Sparks Novels
Ages: 18-80
I loved Something Borrowed, so it only seemed natural for me to read this follow up book. After reading this book, I've come to really enjoy Emily Giffin as an author. She really has a knack for writing stories that you just can't put down until you've read the very last page.
Something Blue is the story of Darcy and her point of view. It starts after Something Borrowed is finished, but it backtracks through it to let you know how Darcy felt when we were reading about Dexter and Rachel's love affair. Something Blue is about Darcy finding her way out of her normally self centered point of view as she prepares to become a single mother.
Something Blue is a fantastic read, and I would recommend it to anyone who loves a good romance that ends in happily ever after.
No comments:
Post a Comment