Thursday, July 21, 2011

Take Me There by Susane Colasanti

Rating: 2 out of 5 stars
If You Like: Teen books
Similar to: Other teen books, crushes on friends stories
Ages: 13-16

This book was a book I put off finishing. It was a really easy read that I found hard to get through. It wasn't awful, but it wasn't very good either.

It's a book about three very close friends, James, Rhiannon, and Nicole. They are all getting out of relationships and are also having some surprising feelings. The romances in this book were too shallow for my tastes, but might be more fit for a teenager who is lusting after her latest crush.

The story was also told in the different perspectives of the friends, and I didn't really enjoy reading the same story three times in a row.

This book was good, but I guess the hopeless romantic in me just wanted to read a deep unending love story, and I just didn't find that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment