Saturday, April 1, 2017

Now and Forever by Susane Colasanti

Rating: 2 out of 5 stars
If You Like: Teen romance
Similar to: Other teen romance books
Ages:12-20

Susane Colasanti is hit or miss and this one was miss. I found it incredibly shallow and quite boring.  The ending was a little redeeming, albeit predictable. Sometimes I love a quick and mindless read, but this book was a little too mindless even for my taste.  Maybe I didn't like this book because I'm no longer a teenager, but I sure hope I wasn't as shallow as the girl in this book who is almost an adult.  Maybe I was...

Sterling is in love with Ethan.  To her, he's perfect. Ethan and his band have recently been discovered and he is beginning his rise to fame.  Sterling is positive that no matter how famous Ethan gets, he will always put his friends (and her) first and never let the fame get to him.  Unfortunately it does, and she finds herself confiding in one of the roadies on Ethan's tour.

You can probably guess what happens from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment