Saturday, March 18, 2017

The Art of Goodbye by Gwendolyn Heasley

Rating: 3 out of 5 stars
If You Like: Short teen romances
Similar to: Most other teen romance books
Ages: 13-30

So, I didn't realize that there is actually another book in between this book and Where I Belong. Had I known that, I would have read them in the correct order, but I still enjoyed this.  I thought it was kind of strange that there was such a big time gap between the first book, and this one, and now I realize why.

This is a cute and quick read.  It is a novella, so you can read it in about an hour and a half, which is nice if you need something that doesn't get too serious.  It picks up sometime after Corrinne leaves Broken Spoke and is back in New York. In fact, an entire summer has passed since she last saw, Bubby, the boy who she was with in Where I Belong.  Corrinne is focused on the perfect night for the last night with her friends in New York before she goes off to college in Ithaca.  Unfortunately, things don't always go according as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment