Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
If You Like: Teen romance
Similar to: Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Sarah Dessen novels
Ages: 12-30
Sloane is the daughter of a famous author. She's funny and independent, but she has never really had close friends. That is, until she moves to Florida and meets Vera, a social media legend, and her twin brother, Gabe. She quickly becomes submerged into their group of friends, which was something she never expected to happen. She ends up on the hunt for a painting that has a special meaning to Vera and Gabe, and she even finds herself falling in love.
Emma Mills is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors. I already can't wait for her next book to come out later this year. I am actually currently reading another book (audio book) that I started at the same time I started reading the paper copy of this. I found myself not able to put this one down while the other audio book left something to be desired. This book was such a easy read that brought me into a world of excitement, friendship, and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment