Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
If You Like: Wars, Action, Romance, Survior Stories, Dystopias, Uprising against authority
Similar to: Matched(book), 1984(book)
Ages: 15-50
Although this was my least favorite of these books, I still love this series. It wasn't something I would have picked up on my own, but I'm really happy that it had so many compliments that got me curious. I loved the second book, which made me love the first book, but this one is pretty different.
This book is about the ultimate hunger games: the war between the districts and the Captiol. Katniss is the power symbol of rebellion that all of the districts look up to in order to have the strength and unity to fight against the Captiol. She is the Mockingjay. Will she be strong enough to lead the districts to victory against the Capitol, or will she die in the name of freedom?
No comments:
Post a Comment