Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
If You Like: Action, Romance, Survior Stories, Dystopias, Uprising against authority
Similar to: Lost, Matched, 1984
Ages: 15-50
I can sum this book up in a few words. Addicting, captivating, amazing. Even if you didn't love the first book, you should read this one because it is so much better. Once I started this book I could not put it down. I had to force myself to go to work and go to sleep.
After making it through the first Hunger Games, Katniss and Peeta are forced to go back in the arena for the 75 year twist, except this time there really only can be one victor. In a completely different setting with completely different stategies than the previous Hunger Games, will Katniss or Peeta make it out alive?
After I finished this book, I cannot wait to read the next and final book in the series. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment