Rating: 5 out of 5
If You Like: Marriage Helping Books, Comedy, Autobiographies
Similar To: Scrappy Little Nobody, The Magnolia Story, Capital Gaines
Ages: 18-100
I chose this book on a whim after reading a Buzzfeed article that had a picture of the first page of this book beginning on page 145. Someone in the comments had mentioned the title of the book pictured and I requested it from the library without even doing any research to see what it was really about.
Paul Reiser is a funny guy who shares a lot of little tidbits of information about relationships, marriage, and life itself. He had me nodding my head in agreement and it was uncanny how much I could relate to nearly everything he mentioned. I especially liked the part where he mentioned how one person in a marriage is always hot while the other is huddled up in a blanket and freezing cold. It was almost as if Reiser was a fly on the wall of my living room.
This book was written in 1994 and it goes to show that couples are the same now as they were 24 years ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment