Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
If You Like: Teen romance, adult romance
Similar to: Nicholas Sparks books, Susane Colasanti books
Ages: 13-40
I am so in love with this book. After the longest span of not reading, I picked up this, and it sure kick started my love for books again.
Devon Tennyson may seem kind of average, but she is a kind, opinionated, strong character. Her cousin Foster, comes to stay with her because his mother has a drug problem, and although he can be annoying at times, Devon grows to love him. She has been in love with her best friend, Cas, for as long as she remembers, but unfortunately he doesn't reciprocate her feelings. Throw in an all star football player, Ezra, who Devon loves to hate, and you have a perfect teen novel.
This is such a good read written so well by an author my age. It is similar to a modern day Jane Austen novel. I chose this book because I liked the cover, but I will choose Emma Mills's future books because she writes great content.
No comments:
Post a Comment