Rating: 4 out of 5 stars
If You Like: Dystopian societies, war
Similar to: The Hunger Games Trilogy, Matched Trilogy, Lost (tv show)
Ages: 15-100
I really liked this book, but I haven't quite decided how I feel about the ending. I honestly think that is something that I can only decide after I read the third book in this trilogy.
The simulation has ended, and there were many casualties. Now Tris and Four have to fight back against the Erudite government who is fighting in a war with the other four factions. Tris will face the most critical decision she has ever made in her life. Does she join in with Four in the fight against the Erudite and help destroy all of the information, or does she side with Marcus, Four's abusive father, who may know critical information that needs to be protected. Tris can only do what her instinct tells her.
This book is packed full of action, love, and surprising information. What would you do; side with the love of your life, or take a chance and side with his enemy who might know the only way save mankind?
No comments:
Post a Comment