Rating: 4 out of 5 stars
If You Like: Witchcraft, Teen Books
Simliar to: Twilight
Ages: 13-30
**********WARNING: MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS. DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT READ BOOKS #1-7****************
Nothing huge happened in this book, but it's another branch in the series, and I really enjoyed reading it. By the eighth book, you feel like you know the characters. When I read these books I feel like I am living out my life with these characters, especially since the passing of time in the books is so slow.
Morgan has broken up with Hunter because she believes she is bad for him, but her feelings for him are stronger than ever. Her parents are going out of town for two weeks, and right when they leave, Morgan gets a knock on the door. A lady named Eoife from the council wants Morgan to get close to her father because they believe that he has ordered up a dark wave that will kill all of Starlocket. Will Morgan be able to save Starlocket by getting close to her father? Will Morgan's deception end up in her death or will she fall for her father's charm instead of betraying him?
No comments:
Post a Comment