I've decided I'm going to read at least one book a week. It won't be hard because I probably do that now, but I'm just going to make sure I committ to it. I am also going to pay off my library fine to do this because I can't imagine buying all of the books I want to read. There are just so many!
I preordered the book Abandon by Meg Cabot a few weeks ago, and can't wait to get it on April 26th. I'm going to begin reading it the day I get it, I think. I'm always off work on Tuesdays, so I can go outside, and lay in the sun with my new book (or stay inside listening to the rain on our tin roof if it's a rainy day).
Reading tip: Try taking a bath and reading your book. I did that tonight for about an hour, and it's been over a year since I've done it. It was so relaxing, and it makes me wonder why I don't take bubble baths more often. I think I'm going to have to start.
I hope you enjoy that book you're reading, as I am trying to decide my feelings about Cecelia Ahern's "If You Could See Me Now". I'll review it when I've finished it.
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment